Set Up cPanel
After you purchase a cPanel hosting plan, you need to set it up before you can use it to host your website.
Warning: Because setting up a cPanel Shared Hosting account changes your domain's DNS records, an existing website and email addresses might stop working. If you're unsure about the impact on your website and email, contact support.
To Set Up cPanel:
- Log in to your SHOP.austins.club account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Set up.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Finish.
Note: If you're setting up your account with an Internationalized Domain Name, you will need to enter the punycode version of the domain name.
- Your cPanel username and password will be generated randomly. You can change your password directly through cPanel.
Contact Me with Questions
- If you are still unsure about setting up your cPanel account on SHOP.austins.club, just contact me.
- Or call my hosting support team at: 1-888-232-0626.